Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mobigrip Testimonal - Save Your Phone!



I just wanted to tell you that I love my 'mobi-grip'.  at first I was a little skeptical how this little gadget would benefit me but, it didn't take long before I started really seeing what it can do.

I had my iphone on the table in front of me at a church function when my 6 year old decided to sit on my lap. In doing so she spilled my cup of water that was on the table. The water flowed right by my cell phone. I couldn't get my hands free fast enough.

But, to my surprise the mobi-grip held my phone off the table just enough so that the liquid went under my phone without ever touching it. What a relief. That little gadget saved me $200.

Now that I just received the new iphone-5  I am put on my mobi-grip before I even charged the phone for the first time.

I just feel so much more secure knowing I have that little bungy thing on my finger.

I use to have 'boxes' and 'covers' on my phone but they only marginally protected my phone once I drop it.

Since I put a mobi-grip on my phone I have never dropped my phone once... NEVER !

I love it and everybody is so curious about what it is...

Thanks for this great product.

Michael G.
Phoenix, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment